Home Buying Services
Buying a home is probably the biggest investment you will make, with long-term financial ramifications. It calls for many informed decisions and for good advice from a real estate professional. When buying a home, you can learn from the knowledge and skill of a Real Estate Agent. As a Realtor, I subscribe to the Code of Ethics of the National Association of Realtors, the Texas Association of Realtors, and the local Greater Fort Worth Area Board of Realtors.
What can I do as a Realtor to help you find and buy the right home?
- I will help you determine how much home you can actually afford. Often, I can suggest additional ways to accrue the down payment and explain alternative financing methods. I can also introduce you to a mortgage counselor and arrange to have you “pre-approved” which can improve your negotiating position and enable you to achieve your home-buying objectives faster and with less stress.
- Providing client level services, I can work for you as a buyer’s agent and help negotiate the best price and terms for you. Or, I can serve as a seller’s sub-agent (or disclosed dual agent), acting as a liaison between you and the seller to present offers and counteroffers until an agreement is reached.
- I will help you work out a realistic idea of the home best suited to your needs – size, style, features, location, and accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping, and other personal preferences.
- I have access to a listing of all available homes in the multi-list system, can evaluate them in terms of your needs and affordability, and will not waste your time showing you unsuitable homes.
- I can often suggest simple, imaginative changes that could make a home more suitable for you and improve its utility and value.
- I can supply information on real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities, and may be aware of proposed zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy.
- Although the law does not normally require an attorney to review documents or oversee real estate closings, I can provide you with a list of law practitioners to choose from if you would like to use the services of an attorney.
- I can help familiarize you with the closing process and I will obtain closing figures in advance of closing for your review and be there with you at the closing of your home.
- I can provide you with a list of qualified home inspectors, pest inspectors, surveyors, suppliers, vendors, subcontractors, and help to coordinate inspection appointments.
- Most importantly…I will be there for you long after the closing process has been completed for any questions you have in the future…long after everyone else is long gone. Ask me about my Customer Appreciation Program. I want to be your Realtor for Life!!!!