- RENT vs BUY…Rents are continuing on an “upward trend”
- BOTTOM LINE…If you’re thinking of buying a home, let’s get together to make your dream a reality. Call me at 940-300-1887
- Millennials: Are you ready to buy your first home? Call me at 940-300-1887
- Allow my experience and knowledge to help you navigate the home buying process
- Planning on Buying a Home? Be Sure You Know Your Options.
- Thinking of Selling Your Home? The Waiting Is The Hardest Part.
- Homeownership is the Top Contributor to Your Net Worth
- Are You Ready for the ‘Black Friday’ of Real Estate?
- What a Difference a Year Makes for Sellers
- The Cost of Waiting: Interest Rates Edition [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Surprising Profile of the Real Estate Investor
- Should I Refinance My Home?
- What a Difference a Year Makes for Sellers
- Home Price Appreciation Forecast
- Is Your First Home Now Within Your Grasp? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Americans’ Powerful Belief in Homeownership as an Investment
- 4 Tips to Sell Your Home Faster
- 5 Powerful Reasons to Own Instead of Rent
- Now’s the Time to Move-Up and Upgrade Your Current Home!
- 10 Steps to Buying a Home This Summer [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Is Mortgage Debt out of Control?
- Millennials Are Increasing the Demand for Condominiums
- Top 5 Reasons You Should NOT FSBO
- Americans Rank Real Estate Best Investment for 6 Years Running! [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Know What to Expect at Your Home Inspection
- Before You Look for Your Dream Home: Know What You Want vs. What You Need!
- Having a Professional on Your Side Makes All the Difference!
- Stop Wondering What Your Budget Is & Get Pre-Approved!
- 4 Reasons to Sell This Summer [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What You Need to Know About Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Why Is So Much Paperwork Required to Get a Mortgage?
- 5 Reasons to Sell Your House This Summer
- Top 4 Renovations for the Greatest Return on Investment! [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Time for Your Dream Home, Gen X!
- 4 Most Popular Bottom Line Investments in America
- What is the Cost of Waiting Until Next Year to Buy?
- What is Important to Boomers when Selling their House?
- The Feeling You Get from Owning Your Home
What’s Your Home Worth?
Premier Lenders - Get Appoved Today
Real Estate Search
Paul Ruth REALTOR
Great experience! I didn't think I would even qualify or find the right home. Paul went out of his way to make it happen. He helped find a great lender and got us exactly what we wanted.
Great experience! I didn't think I would even qualify or find the right home. Paul went out of his way to make it happen. He helped find a great lender and got us exactly what we wanted.5mstevenson2
My husband passed away May of 2012. I had to down size from our home we lived in to something smaller that I could afford; something cozy for just me. Paul sold my home in a short period of time. We then proceeded to find my next home. I told Paul my desires... (more)
My husband passed away May of 2012. I had to down size from our home we lived in to something smaller that I could afford; something cozy for just me. Paul sold my home in a short period of time. We then proceeded to find my next home. I told Paul my desires and he found my new home quickly. We looked at 6 houses and I purchased the very first on we looked at that day. He hit the ball out of the park on the first try. Paul handled both trasactions with care and concern for my needs. It was not about his commissions. He solely focused on me and was sensitive to my situation. We also had a lot of fun and he made me laugh during a very difficult time in my life. I will always appricate what Paul did for me. Sincerely, Michelle (less)5NolaJonesMoudry
A friend recommended Paul so that we could find out what we needed to do to sell our house. We called, setup an appointment with Paul at which he arrived prepared with a report for us that included information on him, his firm, and comps for our... (more)
A friend recommended Paul so that we could find out what we needed to do to sell our house. We called, setup an appointment with Paul at which he arrived prepared with a report for us that included information on him, his firm, and comps for our neighborhood. Paul was very helpful explaining the process and suggesting a listing price for our house. We took the next week to declutter and clean, while Paul created "interest" in our house. The first showing was at 1:00 and before 2:00 I had an email waiting in my inbox with the news that we had an offer for the full list price. YAY! But that meant that we now needed to find a new house, which Paul helped us with as well. As we had never sold a house before and had not bought a house in more than 15 years, Paul was very patient and continued to guide us through the process of negations regarding repairs on the house we were selling, finding a house to purchase, contracts and the purchasing process. The entire process was extremely nerve racking and stressful but working with Paul was great. (less)
Review Paul Ruth on Zillow.com
Our Coverage Areas
- Addison, Allen, Argyle, Arlington, Aubrey, Bartonville, Bedford, Burleson, Carrollton, Coppell, Copper Canyon, Corinth, Crossroads, Dallas, Denton, Double Oak, Euless, Fairview, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Frisco, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Hackberry, Haltom City, Haslet, Hebron, Hickory Creek, Highland Village, Hurst, Irving, Justin, Keller, Krugerville, Krum, Lake Dallas, Lakewood Village, Lantana, Lewisville, Lincoln Park, Little Elm, Mckinney, North Richland Hills, Northlake, Oak Point, Pilot Point, Plano, Ponder, Prosper, Providence Village, Richardson, Roanoke, Saginaw, Sanger, Savannah, Shady Shores, Southlake, Trophy Club, University Park, Valley View, Watauga, Westlake
© 2019 Paul Ruth & Zillow, All rights reserved.